S&P DJI and BYMA came together to meet the changing needs of the global markets, taking advantage of the strength and positioning of both institutions to achieve a greater international presence. The S&P/BYMA Indices adhere to international regulatory standards enforced by a new governance body of S&P DJI and BYMA members who supervise the general guidelines of the policies and methodologies. Together, using combined experience and expertise in local and global markets, they developed new indices to serve as benchmarks and as the basis for ETFs.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 80 companies and 5 indexes, including:
- S&P/Byma Burcap Index
- S&P/Byma Argentina General Index
- S&P Merval 25 Index
- S&P Merval Argentina Index
- S&P Merval Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Index items – Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Branding, Country, etc.
- Company items – Acquirer Name, Action Type, Adjustment Factor, Announced Date, Announcement ID, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Daily Total Return in Argentine Pesos, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share, DJ Industry Code, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Index Profile, Industry Level 4 Code, Investable Market Value in Argentine Pesos, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Issuance Fee, Last Updated Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Pre and Post Event Investable Shares Outstanding, Price Adjustment, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Sequence Number, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Offs, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Subscription Price, Tax Rate, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.