S&P provides broad fixed income benchmarks and investable product indices. All S&P Fixed Income indices are independently governed, competitively differentiated and rely on transparent pricing. The variety of fixed income insights range from municipal bonds, leveraged loans, money markets, corporate bonds, and sovereign debt to innovative thematic investment themes.
- The S&P Canada Aggregate Bond Index tracks the performance of Canadian dollar-denominated investment-grade debt publicly issued in the eurobond or Canadian domestic market. The index is part of the S&P Aggregate™ Bond Index family and includes governments, quasi-government, corporate, securitized and collateralized securities.
- The S&P Canada All Bond Index is a broad, comprehensive, market-value-weighted index that is designed to measure the performance of the Canadian fixed income market.
- The S&P Canada Collateralized Bond Index is designed to measure the performance of the Canadian collateralized debt market and comprises a universe of Canadian dollar-denominated investment-grade collateralized debt.
- The S&P Canada Government Bond Index seeks to track the performance of Canadian dollar-denominated sovereign and quasi-government provincial or municipal debt publicly issued in the Canadian domestic market or eurobond markets. The index is a sub-set of the S&P Canada Aggregate™ Bond Index.
- The S&P Canada Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index comprises a universe of Canadian dollar-denominated investment-grade debentures issued both domestically and through the eurobond market. The index seeks to measure the performance of the Canadian investment-grade corporate bond market.