The S&P China 500 comprises 500 of the largest, most liquid Chinese companies while approximating the sector composition of the broader Chinese equity market. All Chinese share classes including A-shares and offshore listings are eligible for inclusion. S&P China 500 comprises 500 of the largest, most liquid Chinese companies while approximating the sector composition of the broader Chinese equity market. The index universe is defined as all constituents of the S&P Total China BMI that meet specific rebalancing criteria.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 765 companies and 12 indices (S&P China 500 sector indices). Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Description, Currency Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Spin Off Adjustment Factor, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in British Pound Sterling, Price Index, Sector Description, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.