The S&P China Bond Index is part of a broad benchmark index series that includes the S&P China Government Bond Index and the S&P China Corporate Bond Index, which are accompanied by sub-indices. These indices offer independent pricing, have rules-based methodologies, and they are highly transparent. They are calculated in Chinese renminbi (CNY).
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P China Bond Index and it’s sub-index families (Composite and Corporate Bonds).
Some of the index data items available include:
- Average Coupon, Average Modified Duration, Average Notional Outstanding in Chinese Yuan, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Maturity / Average Years to Maturity, Average Yield to Worst, Branding, Country Code, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in Chinese Yuan, Number of Constituents, Price Index , and Total Return.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.