The S&P CIVETS 60 provides exposure to 60 leading companies from Colombia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Egypt, Turkey and South Africa through 10 liquid stocks trading on each respective domestic exchange. These six countries are second generation emerging markets characterized by dynamic, rapidly changing economies and young, growing populations.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts data for the S&P Civets 60 Index and approximately 100 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code/Description, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Code/Description, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items: Adjustment Flag, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Dividend Per Share Gross, Adjusted Divisor Factor in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Factor, Net Index in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Open Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.