In 2016, the Santiago Exchange (the “Exchange”) and S&P Dow Jones Indices (“S&P DJI”) signed an Index Operation and License Agreement. The Exchange’s partnership with S&P DJI, the world’s leading provider of index-based concepts, data, and research, includes the adoption of international index methodology standards and the integration of operational processes and business strategies and enhances the visibility, governance, and transparency of the existing indices. The agreement also enables the development, licensing, distribution, and management of current and future indices designed to serve as innovative and practical tools for local and global investors. The new and existing Santiago Exchange indices are now co-branded under the “S&P/CLX” name that can be used to underlie liquid financial products, expanding the breadth and depth of the Chilean capital market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 90 companies and 17 indices, including S&P/CLX IGPA Indices, Inter10 indices and IPSA indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Divisor Factor in Chilean Pesos, Gross Index in Chilean Pesos, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in Chilean Pesos, Next Day Divisor in Chilean Pesos, Next Day Market Capitalization in Chilean Pesos, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in Chilean Pesos, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Acquirer Name, Action Type, Adjustment Factor, Announced Date, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, Daily Price/Total Return in Chilean Pesos, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, Growth Factor, Index Profile, Industry Level 4 Code, Investable Market Value in Chilean Pesos, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Last Updated Date, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Opening Unadjusted Price, Price Adjustment, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Region Flag, Replacement Database Symbol (Source), Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sector Description, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off Target Data, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Tax Rate, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.