The S&P Commodity Producers Series is designed to track companies engaged in the exploration & production of a spectrum of commodities in various indices. The index includes the largest publicly-traded companies involved in agriculture businesses around the world. This Series is comprised of the largest publicly traded companies in the respective commodities businesses around the world that meet specific market capitalization and investability requirements. Constituents must have a developed market listing and meet minimum market capitalization and liquidity requirements. Three of the five indices in this family cover stocks globally and have constituent weights driven by float-adjusted market capitalization to reflect available shares to investors; while the two Asia indices employ a modified market capitalization-weighting scheme.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 550 companies and three indices (Agribusiness, Gold, Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Indices).
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price/Total Return, Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Price Factor, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sector Code, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items: Adjusted Divisor Factor in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Adjustment Flag, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Open Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.