The S&P Consumer Finance Index seeks to provide liquid exposure to mortgage REITS, thrifts and mortgage finance companies, diversified and regional banks, consumer finance or data processing services companies trading on U.S. stock exchanges. The index includes the following types of companies: mortgage REITS, thrifts and mortgage finance companies, diversified and regional banks, and consumer finance or data processing services companies.
In order to be eligible for inclusion in the S&P Consumer Finance Index, a company must be a member of the S&P Total Market Index (TMI), or be a U.S. company classified by the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS®) classification as Mortgage REIT.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P Consumer Finance Index and approximately 80 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Divisor in USD, Adjusted Market Capitalization in USD, Adjusted Number of Constituents, Change Flag, Dividend in USD, Divisor in USD, Gross Index in USD, Market Capitalization in USD, Number of Constituents, Net Dividend in USD, Net Index in USD, Price Index in USD, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.