The S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats index measures the performance of large cap, blue chip companies within the S&P 500 that have followed a policy of increasing dividends every year for at least 25 consecutive years. The index portfolio has both capital growth and dividend income characteristics, as opposed to portfolios that are pure yield or pure capital appreciation oriented.
Unlike stocks that focus is only on high dividend yields, which are typically from the Financials and Utilities sectors, the “Aristocrats” are well diversified across all sectors.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 700 companies and 11 indices, including the S&P Euro High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index, S&P 500 Low Volatility High Dividend Index, S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats, and S&P Global Dividend Aristocrats.
Some of the index-level data items available include:
- Price Index in USD, Gross Index in USD, Market Capitalization in USD, Divisor in USD, Number of Constituents, Adjusted Market Capitalization in USD, Adjusted Divisor in USD, Adjusted Number of Constituents, Dividends, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.