The S&P EM 100 Index seeks to measure the performance of 100 of the largest companies from emerging markets plus the Republic of Korea. It comprises members of the S&P Emerging Plus LargeMidCap that meet minimum liquidity and exchange listing requirements.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 120 companies and 1 index, the S&P EM 100.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Description, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Database Symbol (Source), Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value in US Dollars, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Branding, Country, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.