The S&P Emerging Markets Dividend Opportunities Index provides exposure to high yielding emerging markets common stocks. The index is part of the S&P Dividend Opportunities Series which aims to provide income seeking investors with exposure to global high yielding common stocks while meeting diversification, stability, and tradability requirements.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 7 indices and 300 companies. Index coverage includes:
- S&P EM Dividend Opportunities Index, S&P Ethical Pan Asia Select Dividend, S&P Global Dividend, S&P International Dividend, etc.
Some of the data items available for this data source include:
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Capping Factor, Comments, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Exchange Identification Code, Float Market Value, Free Float Factor, Gross Adjustment Factor, Index Map Symbol, Industry Level Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Investable Shares Outstanding, ISIN Code, Last Modified Date, Last Price Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value in Local Currency, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Reference Date, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Source Investable Market Value in Local Currency, Source Market Value in Local Currency, Tracker Change Code, Unadjusted Price, etc.
- Index Items – Dividend Adjustment Factor, Gross Index in British Pound Sterling, Gross Index in Chinese Yuan, Gross Index in Euros, Gross Index in Japanese Yen, Gross Index in Saudi Riyal, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Flag, Market Capitalization in British Pound Sterling, Market Capitalization in Chinese Yuan, Market Capitalization in Euros, Market Capitalization in Japanese Yen, Market Capitalization in Saudi Riyal, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Index in British Pound Sterling, Net Index in Chinese Yuan, Net Index in Euros, Net Index in Japanese Yen, Net Index in Saudi Riyal, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Constituent File Flag, Next Day File Flag, Next Day Number of Constituents, Nominal Yield, Number of Constituents, Price Index in British Pound Sterling, Price Index in Chinese Yuan, Price Index in Euros, Price Index in Japanese Yen, Price Index in Saudi Riyal, Price Index in US Dollars, Price Index Symbol, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.