The S&P 500 ESG Index is a broad-based, market-cap-weighted index that is designed to measure the performance of securities meeting sustainability criteria, while maintaining similar overall industry group weights as the S&P 500.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 400 companies and 1 index (S&P 500 ESG Index). Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Database Domain Code, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Net Return, Hedged Price Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Acquirer Name, Action Type, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return , Daily Total Return, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Industry Level 4 Code, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Issuance Fee, Last Updated Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Unadjusted Price, Post Event Investable Shares Outstanding, Price Adjustment, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Replacement Database Symbol (Source), Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Sequence Number, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Subscription Price, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.