The S&P Frontier Indices measure the performance of selected smaller and less liquid equity markets. The S&P Frontier BMI is a comprehensive benchmark index that includes companies from frontier markets around the world. This broad benchmark serves as the universe for the S&P Africa Frontier, S&P Pan Africa and S&P Pan Eastern Europe indices. The S&P Pan Africa serves as the universe for the S&P Pan Africa ex South Africa. The indices use the same index rules and selection criteria of their parent index.
The S&P Select Frontier consists of 40 of the largest and most liquid stocks from the S&P Extended Frontier 150. Constituents include listings in London, Hong Kong, New York and local listings from markets generally accessible to foreign investors.
The S&P Extended Frontier 150 consists of 150 of the largest and most liquid stocks from 36 frontier markets. The index is designed to be a diversified, yet investable portfolio of frontier market stocks.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 29 indices, including the S&P Select Frontier Index and several S&P Extended Frontier 150 Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- INDEX ITEMS – Branding (Source), Country Code, Description, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Database Domain Code, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Database Source, Database Symbol, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.