The S&P GIVI (Global Intrinsic Value Index) Indices are a subset of the S&P Global BMI (the “Index Universe”), excluding China A Shares. They measure the performance of strategies utilizing specific measures of risk and intrinsic value to select and weight constituents in the index, with exceptions noted in S&P GIVI Sub-Indices and S&P Low Beta Indices.
The S&P Global BMI is divided into three size-based sub-indices: large-cap (the top 70% by weight), midcap (the next 15%), and small-cap (the bottom 15% weight). The S&P GIVI follows the size classification of the S&P Global BMI. Companies with negative or zero intrinsic values are not eligible for the S&P GIVI Indices.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 7090 companies and 314 indices. Index coverage includes country, region, capped and currency versions of the index series, including:
- S&P GIVI Asia, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, Cztech, Denmark, Developed, Emerging, Europe, France, Global, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sweden, Turkey, United Kingdom and the United States Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Description, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Database Symbol (Source), Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Spin Off Adjustment Factor, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.