The S&P Global 1200 provides efficient exposure to the global equity market. Capturing approximately 70% of global market capitalization, it is constructed as a composite of 7 headline indices, many of which are accepted leaders in their regions. These include the S&P 500® (US), S&P Europe 350, S&P TOPIX 150 (Japan), S&P/TSX 60 (Canada), S&P/ASX All Australian 50, S&P Asia 50 and S&P Latin America 40.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1364 indices and 7196 companies. Index coverage includes:
- S&P ADR, Asia 50, Brazil ADR, Euro, Europe 350, Global 100, Global 1200, ASX 50, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- COMPANY ITEMS – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Classification Description, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Return in Euros, Daily Total Return, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in AUD, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investible Market Value in Hong Kong Dollars, ISIN Code, ISO Country Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub Industry Code, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Weight in Index, etc.
- INDEX ITEMS – Adjusted Divisor Factor, Adjusted Market Capitalization, Adjusted Price – High, Dividend Factor British Pound Sterling, Dividend Factor Euros, Dividend Factor in Japanese Yen, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Price Index in British Pound Sterling, Hedged Price Index in Euros, Market Capitalization, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Dividend Factor, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.