S&P Global BMI (China a Full Inclusion)- Rules-based index that measures global stock market performance. The index covers all publicly listed equities with float-adjusted market values of US$ 100 million or more and that meet minimum liquidity criteria measured by median daily value traded figures. The S&P Global BMI is made up of the S&P Developed BMI and the S&P Emerging BMI indices. The S&P Frontier BMI index measures the performance of relatively small and illiquid markets, even by emerging market standards.
- The S&P Emerging Asia Pacific BMI is a subset of the S&P Global BMI, our leading global equity index series. The index includes large-, mid- and small-cap stocks from the emerging markets of the Asia Pacific region and can be segmented by country, size (large, mid, small), GICS®; (sector/industry), and style (value/growth).
- S&P Emerging BMI (China A Inclusion) – This index combines the constituents of the S&P Emerging BMI, a comprehensive, rules-based index measuring emerging stock market performance, and the S&P China A BMI, a broad market index representing large-, mid- and small-cap Chinese A-shares.
- The S&P Emerging LargeMidCap (Domestic China a Full Inclusion) seeks to measure large- and mid-cap stocks from the S&P Emerging BMI, including China A-shares. Large-, mid-, and small-cap size classifications for all China-domiciled companies are calculated as a single country rather than utilizing separate size classifications for A-shares and offshore-listed companies.
- S&P Pan Asia BMI (China A Full Inclusion) – A regional sub-index of the S&P Global BMI, our leading global equity index series, the S&P Pan Asia BMI is a comprehensive benchmark including securities from developed and emerging Asia.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 7867 companies and 5 indices. Index coverage includes:
- S&P Emerging Asia Pacific BMI (with China A)
- S&P Emerging BMI (with China A)
- S&P Emerging LargeMidCap (Domestic China a Full Inclusion)
- S&P Global BMI (with China A)
- S&P Pan Asia BMI (with China A)
Some of the data items available include:
- COMPANY ITEMS – Action Type, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Announced Date, Announcement ID, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Comments, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Industry Level 4 Code, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Issuance Fee, Last Updated Date, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Price Adjustment, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Replacement Database Symbol (Source), Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Sequence Number, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off, Spin Off Adjustment Factor, Spin Off Target Database Symbol (Source), Spin Off Target Description, Spin Off Target is Index Company Flag, Spin Off Target Market Identifier Code, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Subscription Price, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, etc.
- INDEX ITEMS – Branding, Country, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Indicated Annual Dividend Yield, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Next Day Divisor in Canadian Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price to Book Value per Share, Price to Cash Flow Ratio, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio – Forward Years, Price to Earnings per Share Ratio 12 Month Trailing, Price to Sales Ratio, Return on Equity, Weight Type, Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.