- The S&P Global Dividend Aristocrats is designed to measure the performance of the highest dividend yielding companies within the S&P Global Broad Market Index (BMI) that have followed a policy of increasing or stable dividends for at least 10 consecutive years.
- The S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats® index is designed to measure the performance of companies within the S&P Composite 1500® that have followed a managed-dividends policy of consistently increasing dividends every year for at least 20 years.
- S&P UK High Yield Dividend Aristocrats® measure the performance of the highest dividend yielding UK companies included in the S&P Europe BMI. Its unique methodology seeks to strike a balance between high dividend yield and sustainability and growth.
- S&P 500® Dividend Aristocrats® measure the performance of S&P 500 companies that have increased dividends every year for the last 25 consecutive years. The Index treats each constituent as a distinct investment opportunity without regard to its size by equally weighting each company.
- S&P Euro High Yield Dividend Aristocrats® measure the performance of the highest dividend yielding Eurozone companies within the S&P Europe BMI. Its unique methodology strikes a balance between high dividend yield and sustainability and price appreciation potential.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 780 companies and 12 indices. Index coverage includes
- S&P 500 Dividend Aristocrats
- S&P 500 Low Volatility High Dividend – High Dividend/ Volatility Index
- S&P 500 Low Volatility High Dividend Index
- S&P Euro High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index
- S&P Europe 350 Dividend Aristocrats Index
- S&P Global Dividend Aristocrats
- S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Dynamic Hedged Index
- S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index
- S&P Pan Asia Dividend Aristocrats Index
- S&P Uk High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Alternate Weight Factor, Announced Date, Announcement ID, Bloomberg Ticker, Branding, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, DJ Industry Code, Effective Date, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Gross Index, Growth Factor, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Net Index, Hedged Net Return, Hedged Price Index, Index Family, Index Type, Industry Code, Industry Description, Industry Group Code, Industry Level 4 Description, Investable Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Issuance Fee, Last Price Date, Last Updated Date, Market Capitalization, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Net Return, Next Day Market Capitalization, Number of Constituents, Opening Unadjusted Price, Post Event Investable Shares Outstanding, Pre Event Investable Shares Outstanding, Price Adjustment, Price Index, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code, Sequence Number, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off, Spin Off Adjustment Factor, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, Weight in Index, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.