The S&P LargeMidCap Commodity and Resources Index measures the performance of constituents that fall into three different natural resources buckets: Energy, Materials, and Agriculture. This large-cap index provides investors with liquid exposure to the natural resources market and offers a more balanced index by capping each bucket at 33.33 percent. The capping ensures that one bucket will not dominate the index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 8 indices and approximately 360 companies. Index coverage includes various S&P Global LargeMidCap Commodity and Resources Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Database Symbol (Source), Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Value, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sector Code, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification Code, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items – Adjustment Flag, Dividend Points, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.