The S&P Global Luxury Index is comprised of 80 of the largest publicly-traded companies engaged in the production or distribution of luxury goods or the provision of luxury services that meet specific investibility requirements. This Index is designed to track companies whose businesses are tied to luxury goods & services. The determination of luxury status is subjective and primarily based on qualitative factors.
S&P Indices determines the universe of companies that may be considered potential index constituents. If the company is within S&P Equity Research’s coverage universe, S&P Equity Research provides an opinion on the luxury status of a company. The S&P Index Committee makes all final decisions concerning the inclusion in and/or removal of companies from the Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P Global Luxury Index and approximately 110 companies.
Some of the items available include:
- Index items: Divisor Factor (Eur & LOC), Gross Index (Eur & LOC), Market Capitalisation (Eur & LOC), Net Index (Eur & LOC), Number Of Constituents, Price Index (Eur & USD), etc.
- Company items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternative Weight, Factor (Source), Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Combined Database Source & Symbol Code, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Database Domain Flag, Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate To Usd, Industry Code (Gics), Industry Description (Gics), Industry Group Code (Gics), Industry Group Description (Gics), Investable Factor, Investable Market Value Usd, Investable Shares Outstanding, Isin Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value Usd, Number Of Shares Minimum Investment, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Gvkey, Sector Code (Gics), Sector Description (Gics), Sedol Code, Sub-Industry Code (Gics), Sub-Industry Description (Gics), Ticker, Total Market Value Usd, Total Number Of Shares Outstanding, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight In Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.