S&P Global Ratings Inc. provides credit ratings, research, and insights across industries and benchmarks, asset classes, and geographies. It offers issuer credit ratings that provide an opinion on the overall capacity of an entity to meet its financial commitments; issue credit ratings that provide an opinion of the creditworthiness of an obligor with respect to a specific financial obligation(s) or specific financial program; and loan ratings. The company also provides national and regional scale credit ratings; ERM benchmark review, a comparison of an insurance company’s ERM practices against an appropriate peer group and its criteria; fund credit quality and insurer financial strength ratings; local government investment pools that includes principal stability fund, fund credit quality, and fund volatility ratings; mid-market evaluations; municipal short-term note and fund volatility ratings; and swap risk ratings.
S&P Global Ratings Inc. was formerly known as Standard & Poor’s Ratings Services Inc. and changed its name to S&P Global Ratings Inc. in April, 2016. The company is based in New York, New York with additional locations in Asia, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Latin America, the United States, and Canada. S&P Global Ratings Inc. operates as a subsidiary of Standard & Poor’s Financial Services LLC.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1185206 reference data records, which include companies, entities, instruments and securities.
Some of the data items available include:
- Actual Coupon Rate, Bond Collateral Flag, Bond Collateral ID, Class Name, Country Code, Coupon Type, Coupon Type ID, Currency Code, Current Amount Date, Debt Type, Foreign Rating, Instrument Symbol, ISIN Code, Issuer Codes, Local Rating, Maturity Date, Maturity Id, Notional Outstanding, Original Amount, Rating Type, Regulatory Identifier, Regulatory Qualifier, Sector Description, Standard & Poor’s Rating, Subsector Description, Type, Unsolicited Rating Flag, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.