The investable S&P Global Thematic Index series includes the S&P Global Clean Energy Index, S&P Global Water Index, and S&P Global Infrastructure Index. These three indexes are comprised of the largest publicly listed companies that meet specific size and liquidity criteria. Each index relies on a unique selection and weighting scheme that provides diversified, global exposure to these investment themes by cutting across traditional regional and industry classifications.
S&P Dow Jones Commodity Producer indices are also part of the S&P Global Thematic Index series; including Agribusiness Index, Gold Index and the Oil & Gas Exploration & Production Index. Each of these indices includes the largest publicly-traded companies around the world within their respective commodities businesses.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1070 companies and 30 indices. Index coverage includes:
- Agribusiness Indices, Alternative Energy Indices, Eco Indices, Emerging Markets Infrastructure Indices, Natural Resources Indices, Nuclear Energy Indices, Timber and Forestry Indices, Water Indices, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Dividends, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Net Index, Hedged Price Index, Market Capitalisation, Net Dividends, Net Index, Number Of Constituents, Open Divisor Factor, Open Market Capitalisation, Open Number Of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Adjustment Flag, Alternative Weight Factor (Source), Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Classification (Gics), Combined Database Source & Symbol Code, Country Code/Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily, Price Return %, Daily Total Return %, Database Domain Flag, Database Symbol (Source), Date Of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, Group (Gics), Industry (Gics), Investable Factor, Investable Market Value In US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Isin Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value In US Dollars, Number Of Shares Outstanding, Price Factor, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Gvkey, Sector (Gics), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight In Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.