The S&P Global 100 Index measures the performance of multi-national, blue chip companies of major importance in the global equity markets. With 100 highly liquid constituents, the index is designed to support low-cost index investment products.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 126 companies and 2 indices, including:
- S&P GLOBAL 100 (LOCAL CURRENCY)
- S&P GLOBAL 100 (WM) (NTR)
Some of the data items available include:
- INDEX ITEMS – Adjusted Divisor Factor, Adjusted Market Capitalization, Adjusted Price – High, Dividend Factor British Pound Sterling, Dividend Factor Euros, Dividend Factor in Japanese Yen, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Price Index, Market Capitalization, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Dividend Factor, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Open Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- COMPANY ITEMS – Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Alternate Weight Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Classification Description, Country Code, Country Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Return, Daily Total Return, Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Industry Code, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value in AUD, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, Investible Market Value in Hong Kong Dollars, ISIN Code, ISO Country Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub Industry Code, Sub-Industry Classification Description, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.