The S&P GSCI® is widely recognized as a leading measure of general price movements and inflation in the world economy. It provides investors with a reliable and publicly available benchmark for investment performance in the commodity markets, and is designed to be a “tradable” index. The index is calculated primarily on a world production-weighted basis and is comprised of the principal physical commodities that are the subject of active, liquid futures markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1119 indices and 240 commodities.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Contract Roll In Normalizing Constant, Contract Roll Out Normalizing Constant, Dollar Weight, Excess Return, Preliminary Contract Roll In Normalizing Constant, Preliminary Contract Roll Out Normalizing Constant, Preliminary Excess Return, Preliminary Spot, Index, Preliminary Total Return, Spot Index, Total Return, etc.
- Commodity Items: Contract Roll In Contract Id, Contract Roll In Contract Production Weight, Contract Roll In Weight, Contract Roll Out Contract Id, Contract Roll Out Contract Production Weight, Contract Roll Out Weight, Investable Weight, Weight for Contract in Specific Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.