The S&P International Corporate Bond Index is an investable index of non-U.S. Dollar corporate bonds issued by non-U.S. investment grade issuers. The index seeks to measure the performance of corporate bonds issued in the non-U.S. Dollar G10 currencies. International corporate bonds are issued by non-U.S. corporations in a currency other than the U.S. Dollar. Companies often turn to the corporate bond market to borrow money from investors when looking to expand operations or fund new business ventures. U.S.-based investors that buy international corporate bonds are effectively lending money to the non-U.S. company that issued the bonds, according to the terms established in the bond offering. The largest segment of the international corporate bond market is the Eurobond market, where the city of London is the center of trading activities. Domestic corporate bond markets outside the U.S. are typically small and less developed.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P International Corporate Bond Index and approximately 600 bonds. Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Actual Coupon Rate, Adjustment Factor, Beginning of Month Market Value in US Dollars, Cash, Clean Price, Country Code, Country Description, Coupon, Currency Code, Daily Price/Total Return in US Dollars, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Effective Duration, Effective Maturity Date, Exchange Rate, Fitch Rating, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Index Currency Code, Industry Level Codes, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Market Value in US Dollars, Maturity Date, Opening Investable Weight in Index (Source), Option Adjusted Spread, Price To Date, Pricing Details, Security Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Standard & Poor’s Rating, U.S. State, Years to Maturity, Yield, Yield to Call, etc.
- Index Items – Average Coupon, Average Modified Duration, Average Option Adjusted Spread in US Dollars, Average Price, Average Yield, Branding, Factor, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Return in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Total Return, Total Return in US Dollars, Weight Type, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding Value in US Dollars, Yield to Worst, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.