S&P International Corporate Bond Index is an investable index of non-U.S. Dollar corporate bonds issued by non-U.S. investment grade issuers. The index seeks to measure the performance of corporate bonds issued in the non-U.S. Dollar G10 currencies.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1077 bonds and 2 indices, e.g. S&P High Yield Dividend Aristocrats Dynamic Hedged Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Actual Coupon Rate, Adjustment Factor, Beginning of Month Market Value in US Dollars, Clean Price, Country Code, Country Description, Coupon, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Effective Duration, Effective Maturity Date, Exchange Rate, Fitch Rating, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Index Currency Code, Industry Level Code, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Market Value in US Dollars, Maturity Date, MOODY’s Rating, Opening Investable Weight in Index (Source), Option Adjusted Spread, Price To Date, Pricing Details, Security Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Standard & Poor’s Rating, U.S. State, Years to Maturity, Yield, Yield to Call, Yield to Worst, etc.
- Index Items – Average Coupon, Average Modified Duration, Average Notional Outstanding in US Dollars, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Maturity, Average Yield to Worst, Branding, Factor, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Modified Duration, Net Return in US Dollars, Notional Outstanding Value in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Total Return, Total Return in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.