The S&P Kensho New Economy Indices are the first fully comprehensive family of indices to capture the depth and breadth of companies driving the Fourth Industrial Revolution, representing groundbreaking innovations and transformative technologies. Through a fully objective and transparent methodology that leverages advanced machine learning and natural language processing technology, they provide a unique lens on the disruption of existing industries and emergence of new ones.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 390 companies and 33 indices.
Index coverage includes various S&P Kensho Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Description, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.