S&P Leveraged Loan Indexes (S&P LL indexes) are market value weighted syndicated loan indexes based upon market weightings, spreads and interest payments. The S&P/LSTA Leveraged Loan Index (LLI) covers the U.S. market back to 1997 and currently calculates on a daily basis. The S&P/LSTA Leveraged Loan 100 Index (LL100) dates back to 2002 and is a daily tradable index for the U.S. market that seeks to mirror the market-weighted performance of the largest institutional leveraged loans, as determined by criteria. These indexes are run in partnership between S&P and the Loan Syndications & Trading Association, the loan market’s trade group.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 2600 bonds and 18 indices. Index coverage includes:
- S&P LSTA Leveraged Loan Index, S&P Leveraged Loans, S&P/LSTA U.S. Leveraged Loan 100 Index, BB Ratings Loans, S&P Global Leveraged Loans, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Amount Outstanding, Average Price, Interest Index, Market Capitalization, Number Of Constituents, Price Index, Total Return, etc.
- Bond Items: Amount Outstanding At Issue, Current Amount Outstanding, Current Rating, Daily Interest Return, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Date, Date Of Issue, Facility Type, Issuer, Lcd Broad Industry, Libor Spread, Libor Spread At Issue, Maturity Date, Narrow Industry, Rating At Issue, Symbol, Weight, Weighted Daily Total Return, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.