The S&P Listed Private Equity Index is comprised of 30 leading listed private equity companies that meet size, liquidity, exposure and activity requirements. The index is designed to provide tradable exposure to the leading publicly listed companies in the private equity space.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P Listed Private Equity Index and approximately 90 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Divisor
- Adjusted Market Capitalization
- Adjusted Number Of Constituents
- Adjusted Price, Bloomberg Ticker
- Constituent Flag
- Gross Index
- Gics Code, Group
- Gv Key Identifier
- Industry Code (Gics)
- Market Identifier Code
- Market Value In Usd, Eur, Gbp
- Number Of Constituents
- Net Index
- Price Index
- Stock Key
- Total Return
- Unadjusted Price, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.