The S&P LTVC Global Index is designed to measure companies that have the potential to create long-term value based on sustainability criteria and financial quality. Canada Pension Plan Investment Board (CPPIB), a co-founder of the Focusing Capital on the Long Term (FCLT) initiative, worked collaboratively with S&P DJI to develop the Index.
The S&P LTVC Global Index is comprised of companies that have demonstrated the ability to manage both current and future economic and governance opportunities and risks by focusing on a long-term strategy. These companies must also have a sustained history of financial quality. Companies with these characteristics are more likely to maintain a competitive advantage and thereby sustain stakeholder value.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 340 companies and 7 indices, including the S&P LTVC Global Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company items: Annual Dividend, Capping Factor, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Identification Code, Flag Advanced Emerging Universe, Flag Developed Universe, Flag Secondary Emerging Universe, Free Float Factor, Index Map Symbol, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Investible Market Value in Hong Kong Dollars, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Opening Gross Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Opening Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Opening Net Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Tradeable Instrument Display Mnemonic, Last Price Date, Yield, etc.
- Index Items: Gross Index, Index Flag, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Constituent File Flag, Number of Constituents, One Day Total Return in Euros, One Month Total Return in Euros, One Year Total Return in Euros, Year to Date Ex Dividend Adjustment, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.