The S&P Eurozone Low Volatility Index measures the performance of the 80 least-volatile stocks in the S&P Eurozone BMI that trade in euros on Eurozone-domiciled exchange.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 4 indices and approximately 500 companies. Index coverage includes:
- S&P 500 Low Volatility Index, S&P 500 Min Vol Index, S&P BMI Inernational Developed, S& Eurozone Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Description, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, Dow Jones Industry and Sector Codes, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, Industry Level Codes, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Opening Unadjusted Price, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
- Index Items: Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Last Price Date, Branding, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Gross, Net, Price Index, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.