The S&P 500 Managed Risk 2.0 Index is designed to simulate a downside-protected portfolio that utilizes a framework that includes a targeted volatility and a synthetic option overlay to hedge the portfolio’s downside risk. The framework allocates the index weights between the equity and reserve asset and then the volatility of the combined allocation is hedged using a synthetic put option. This framework provides for lower drawdowns and a stable volatility profile for the index while allowing for a higher participation in the upside of the components.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts ten 10 indices, including S&P Managed Risk 2.0 Indices (400, 500, 600), and LargeMidCap Indices. Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Return, Bond Weight, Cash Return, Cash Weight, Country Code, Description, Database Domain Code, Equity Return, Equity Weight, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Cap Range Flag, Database Source, Database Symbol, Total Return, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.