The S&P AMT-Free Municipal Series seeks to measure defined maturity segments of the investment grade, tax-exempt municipal bond market. Reflecting the returns of non-callable municipal bonds, S&P publishes an index for each maturity year: 2012-2019.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 125800 bonds and 170 indices.
Some of the index items currently available include:
- Average Coupon, Average Macaulay Duration, Average Maturity, Average Price, Average Yield, Country Description, Description, Index Change Flag, Number Of Constituents, Price Return Index, Total Return Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.