The S&P New China Sectors Index measures the performance of China- and Hong Kong-domiciled companies in consumption and service-oriented industries. All Chinese share classes including A-shares and offshore listings are eligible for inclusion.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 120 companies and the S&P New China Sectors Index. Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Branding, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend, Points in US Dollars, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index, Weight Type, etc.
- Company Items – Acquirer Name, Action Type, Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Announced Date, Announcement ID, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Cash Amount, Close of Business Date, Corporate Action Grouping, Country Code, Country Description, Country of Listing Code, Currency Code, Current Tax Rate, Daily Price Return, Dividend Currency, Dividend Per Share Gross\Net, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Dividend Yield (Monthly), DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Event Date, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, File Sequence Number, Franking Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, High Price (Monthly), Indicated Annual Dividend Yield, Industry Level 4 Code, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Issuance Fee, Last Updated Date, Local Code, Low Price (Monthly), Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Number of Days Traded (Monthly), Opening Unadjusted Price, Price Adjustment, Price Return in US Dollars, Ratio Held, Ratio Received, Reference Date, Region Flag, Return on Equity, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Sharia Flag, Spin Off Target, Status Flag, Stock Attributes, Subscription Price, Tax Rate, Ticker, Total Return, Total Value Traded, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Value Flag, Volume – Number of Shares Traded (Monthly), Yield, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.