In 2008 Standard & Poor’s renamed the sector indices acquired from Goldman Sachs in 2007 to the S&P North American Sector Indices. The S&P North American Sector indices are a family of indices designed as equity benchmarks for U.S. traded securities in seven broadly defined economic sectors. The seven sectors are Consumer, Cyclical, Financial Services, Health Care, Natural Resources, Technology and Utilities. Each index is modified-capitalization weighted, where a stock’s weight is capped at a level determined on a sector basis.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1700 companies and 13 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- S&P North American Sector Indices (Consumer, Cyclical, Financial Services, Health Care, Natural Resources, Technology, Utilities, etc.)
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Company Closing Price, Company Opening Price, Company Unadjusted Price, Country Code/Description, Currency, Industry Code/Description, Sector Code/Description, Ticker, etc.
- Company Items: Cross Reference Code, Description, Index Alias, Market Cap, Price Index, Total Return Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.