The S&P Pan Arab indices include stocks from listed companies in the countries of Bahrain, Egypt, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Morocco, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Tunisia, and the U.A.E. Offered as Investable and Composite, in response to the needs of investors in the Middle East region for both local and foreign investors. The indices are calculated seven days a week, in order to capture the actual trading days of the local markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 800 indices and 650 companies. Index coverage includes:
- Egypt BMI
- Jordan BMI
- Lebanon BMI
- Qatar BMI
- Tunisia BMI
- IFCI, etc.
Some of the data items available with this source include:
- Index Items: Adjusted Divisor, Adjustment Flag, Database Domain Flag, Database Source, Symbol, Description, Dividends In USD, Dividend Per Share, Dividend Yield (Monthly), Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Market Capitalisation, Net Dividend Factor, Net Dividend In USD, Net Index, Number Of Constituents, Open Divisor Factor in Local Currency, Open Market Capitalisation, Open Number of Constituents, Price Index, Price To Earnings Ratio, Price To Book Value Ratio (Monthly), Price To Cash Flow (Monthly), Price To Earnings Ratio (Monthly), Price To Sales (Monthly), Return On Equity, S&P Index ID, Total Value Traded in US Dollars (Monthly), etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Book Value In Millions (Monthly), Classification (GICS), Country Code/Description, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Domestic and Global Investible Factors, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares, Investable Value In USD, ISIN Code, Low Price (Monthly), Market Identifier Code, Market Value in US Dollars, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Number Of Days Traded (Monthly), Number of Shares Outstanding, Price Factor, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code/Description (GICS), Sedol, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, Volume, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.