The S&P Pan Asia Bond Index is designed to track the performance of local-currency denominated government and corporate bonds from 10 countries in Pan Asia. Designed to be the broadest benchmark in the Pan Asian region, this index offers the most extensive picture of Asian bond market structure, risk characteristics, and performance.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 120 indices, including S&P BSE, China, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, etc.
Some of the data items available include:
- Average Convexity, Average Coupon, Average Effective Duration, Average Modified Duration, Average Notional Outstanding , Average Option Adjusted Spread, Average Option Adjusted Yield to Worst, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Maturity / Average Years to Maturity, Average Yield to Worst, Branding, Country Code, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization , Number of Constituents, Price Index , Sector Description, Total Return , etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.