The S&P Pan Asia ex-JANZ LargeCap Sector Indices are 5 sector indices (Financials, Industrials, Materials, Information Technology and Energy) based on the LargeCap segment of the Pan Asia ex Japan, Australia and New Zealand region. These indices are slices of the Global BMI and include developed and emerging Asia.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 5 indices, including the S&P Pan Asia ex-JANZ Largecap Index (Energy, Materials, Industrials, Financials, and Information Technology) and approximately 415 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items: Adjustment Flag, Dividend Points, Divisor Factor , Gross Index, Market Capitalization, Net Index, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index, etc.
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Per Share Gross, Exchange Rate, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Industry Code, Industry Level, Investable Factor, Investable Market Value, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Net Adjustment Factor, Next Date of Portfolio, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code, S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Property Type Code, Sector Code, Sector Description, Sedol Code, Share Lot Size, Shares Outstanding, Sub-Industry Classification, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Weight in Index, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.