The S&P 500 Quality, Value & Momentum Multi-Factor Index is designed to measure the performance of 100 stocks within the S&P 500 that are characterized as having the top combination of quality, value, and momentum as determined by a multi-factor score.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts indices and constituents, including S&P 500 Quality, Value & Momentum Multi-Factor Index and approximately 270 companies.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Code, Currency Code, Daily Price Return, Daily Total Return, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Gross Adjustment Factor, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight, ISIN Code, Local Code Market Value, Market Value Range Flag, Net Adjustment Factor, Net Return, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Dividend Points, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Hedged Gross Index, Hedged Net Return, Hedged Price Index, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization, Net Dividend Points, Net Index, Number of Constituents, Price Index in British Pound Sterling, Price Index in Canadian Dollars, Price Index in Euros, Price Index in Swiss Francs, Price Index in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.