In 2015 S&P Dow Jones Indices launched the S&P Real Assets Index, the first index of its kind, which is designed to measure global property, infrastructure, commodities, and inflation-linked bonds, using liquid and investable component indices that track public equities, fixed income, and futures. The S&P Real Assets Index includes global infrastructure (35%), property (25%), natural resources (35%), and inflation-linked bonds (5%), using stocks (50%), bonds (40%), and futures (10%). It is constructed as an index of indices, using various components and weights.
Infrastructure is a significant part of real assets investing around the world. S&P’s diverse and liquid set of equity and fixed income infrastructure indices offer exposure to energy, transportation, utilities, and telecom and let investors track these industry clusters globally and in selected regional and emerging markets.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 5 indexes, including:
- S&P Real Assets Bond Index
- S&P Real Assets Corporate Bond Index
- S&P Real Assets Equity Index
- S&P Real Assets High Yield Corporate Bond Index
- S&P Real Assets Investment Grade Corporate Bond Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Average Market Cap
- Expense Ratio
- Inception Date
- Last Dividend
- Monthly Return
- Net Assets
- Shares Outstanding
- Yearly Return
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.