The S&P 500 Revenue-Weighted Index is an investable index that weights the constituents of the S&P 500 by their revenues. This strategy provides access to the same securities as the S&P 500 Index, weighted by top line revenue instead of market capitalization. This index brings broad exposure to the S&P 500 universe and provides greater exposure to lower valuation companies than the market-cap benchmark. This index also brings large-cap exposure at the core of a portfolio.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1500 companies and five indexes, including:
- S&P Midcap 400 Revenue-Weighted Index
- S&P 500 Revenue-Weighted Index
- S&P 500 Financials Sector Revenue-Weighted Index
- S&P Smallcap 600 Revenue-Weighted Index
- S&P 900 Dividend Revenue-Weighted Index
Some of the index data items available include:
- Company Items – Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Country Description, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Price Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Daily Total Return in US Dollars, Database Symbol (Source), Database Symbol (Source), Date of Portfolio, Dividend Per Share Gross, Dividend Per Share Net, DJ Industry Code, Dow Jones Industry Code, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in US Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), ISIN Code, Local Code, Market Identifier Code, Market Value, Market Value in US Dollars, Market Value Range Flag, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, SEDOL Code, Shares Outstanding, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Unadjusted Price, Unadjusted Price in Local Currency, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items – Branding, Country, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Sector Description, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.