The S&P Risk Parity Indices seek to measure the performance of a multi-asset strategy that allocates risk equally among equity, fixed income, and commodities futures contracts. Within each asset class, the indices also maintain an equal risk exposure to each individual futures contract. The balanced risk contribution is designed to offer diversification that may reduce risk without sacrificing return across different economic cycles. The indices are also designed to serve as benchmarks for risk parity funds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 27 commodities and 3 indexes; including the S&P Risk Parity Index (10%, 12% and 15% Target Volatility Indices).
Some of the data items available include:
- Branding, Country, Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Source, Database Symbol, Excess Return in US Dollars, Factor, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Gross Index Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Time / Date, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.