RTS Index (RTSI) is the premier benchmark index to measure the fast growing Russian equity market. It includes 50 of the largest and most liquid equities listed on the Russian Trading System (RTS). As the official benchmark for the exchange, the RTSI’s comprehensive market coverage includes Gazprom, the world’s largest emerging market security.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 350 companies and 12 indices.
Index coverage includes:
- Consumer & Retail
- Electric Utilities
- Financials, Industrial
- Metals & Mining
- Oil & Gas Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Adjusted Divisor
- Adjusted Market Capitalization
- Adjusted Number Of Constituents
- Gross Index
- Market Capitalization
- Net Index
- Number Of Constituents
- Price Index
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.