The S&P SmallCap 600® Capped Energy Index imposes capped weights on the index constituents included in the S&P SmallCap 600 Index that are classified in the GICS® energy sector. Companies in this series are classified based on the Global Industry Classification Standard (GICS®). Each index is capped market capitalization weighted.
At times, companies may be represented in the S&P SmallCap 600 Capped Sector Indices by multiple share class lines. Maximum weight capping is based on company float-adjusted market capitalization, with the weight of multiple class companies allocated proportionally to each share class line based on its float-adjusted market capitalization as of the rebalancing reference date. If no capping is required, both share classes remain in the index at their natural float-adjusted market capitalization.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 11 indices, including various S&P SmallCap 600 Capped Sector Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Branding, Cap Range Flag, Country, Country Code, Database Domain Code, Database Symbol, Description, Dividend Points in US Dollars, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Net Dividend Points in US Dollars, Net Index in US Dollars, Next Day Divisor in US Dollars, Next Day Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Sector Description, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.