S&P Dow Jones Indices LLC provides financial market indices for investment professionals around the world. It offers indices covering a range of asset classes. The S&P Shift To Retirement Income and Decumulation (STRIDE) Index Series represents a life cycle, rules-based transition from growth assets to a hedged stream of inflation-adjusted retirement income. This new generation of retirement plan indices is intended to measure the risks and rewards accruing to a specific strategy of shifting from growth assets to an expected, inflation-adjusted simulated retirement income stream. The series was created in response to the need for indices that can benchmark investment strategies that transition from asset growth to income generation. The asset allocation for each index in the series is based on a predetermined life cycle glide path and each index is fully investable, with varying levels of exposure to equities, nominal fixed income securities, and inflation-adjusted bonds.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 24 indices. These indices include Net Decumulation Rates that are inclusive for:
- S&P Stride Glide Path
- S&P Stride Tips-Lockbox
Some of the data items available include:
- Branding, Country Code, Description, Database Domain Code, Gross Index in US Dollars, Index Family, Index Type, Last Price Date, Country, Database Symbol, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.