The S&P Taiwan Bond Index is designed to track the performance of local-currency denominated government and corporate bonds from Taiwan.
The S&P Pan Asia Bond Index is comprised of a universe of bonds denominated in local currency from the following 10 countries within the Pan Asia region, and is designed to measure market value weighted performance of local currency-denominated bonds issued in the 10 countries, including Taiwan. The S&P Pan Asia Bond Index is the flagship bond index that serves as abroad, transparent and independent benchmark. Pan Asia Bond sector level indices include the S&P Taiwan Bond Index.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts 12 Indices and 154 bonds. Index coverage includes:
- S&P Taiwan Agency Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Corporate Bond 5+ Year Index
- S&P Taiwan Corporate Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Financials Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Government Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Industrials Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Provincial Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Sovereign Bond 10+ Year Index
- S&P Taiwan Sovereign Bond 5+ Year Index
- S&P Taiwan Sovereign Bond Index
- S&P Taiwan Utilities Bond Index
Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Adjusted Market Value in Taiwan Dollars, Adjustment Factor, Beginning of Month Market Value in Taiwan Dollars, Clean Price, Country Code, Country Description, Coupon, Currency Code, CUSIP Code, Daily Price Return in Taiwan Dollars, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Effective Duration, Effective Maturity Date, Exchange Rate, Fitch Rating, Index Currency Code, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Market Value in Taiwan Dollars, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Moody’s Rating, Notional Outstanding in Taiwan Dollars, Opening Investable Weight in Index (Source), Option Adjusted Spread, Price To Date, Pricing Details, S&P Rating, Years to Maturity, Yield, Yield to Worst, etc.
- Index Items – Average Convexity, Average Coupon, Average Effective Duration, Average Modified Duration, Average Notional Outstanding in Taiwan Dollars, Average Option Adjusted Spread, Average Option Adjusted Yield to Worst, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Maturity, Average Yield to Worst, Branding, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization in Taiwan Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in Taiwan Dollars, Sector Description, Total Return in Taiwan Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.