The S&P Total Market Index is a combination of the S&P 500® and the S&P Completion Index, and offers broad exposure to large, mid, small, and micro cap companies. S&P Total Market Index includes all common equities listed on the NYSE (including NYSE Arca), the NYSE Alternext, the NASDAQ Global Select Market, the NASDAQ Global Market and the NASDAQ Capital Market.
The S&P Completion Index is a sub-index of the S&P Total Market Index, including all stocks eligible for the S&P TMI and excluding all current constituents of the S&P 500®. The index covers approximately 4,000 constituents, offering investors broad exposure to mid, small, and micro cap companies. Since it follows the same construction guidelines and free float methodology as the S&P 500, they seamlessly integrate and move in sync without overlapping constituents.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this database, RIMES currently hosts approximately 35 indices and 5900 companies. Index coverage includes S&P Completion Indices and S&P Total Market Indices.
Some of the data items available include the following:
- Adjusted Divisor Factor in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars (Next Day Open), Open Number of Constituents, Adjustment Flag, Dividend Per Share Gross, Divisor Factor in US Dollars, Database Domain Code, Gross Index in US Dollars, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Total Return in US Dollars, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.