The S&P U.S. Aggregate Bond Index is designed to measure the performance of publicly issued U.S. dollar denominated investment-grade debt. The index is part of the S&P Aggregate™ Bond Index family and includes U.S. treasuries, quasi-governments, corporates, taxable municipal bonds, supranational and non-U.S. government debentures, covered bonds, and residential mortgage pass-throughs.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts the S&P US Aggregate Bond Index and approximately 15700 bonds. Some of the data items available include:
- Bond Items – Actual Coupon Rate, Adjustment Factor, Beginning of Month Market Value in US Dollars, Cash, Clean Price, Country Code, Country Description, Coupon, Currency Code, Daily Price/Total Return in US Dollars, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Effective Duration, Effective Maturity Date, Exchange Rate, Fitch Rating, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Index Currency Code, ISIN Code, Issuer Description, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Market Value in US Dollars, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Moody’s Rating, Notional Outstanding Value in US Dollars, Opening Investable Weight in Index (Source), Opening Market Value in US Dollars, Option Adjusted Spread, Pricing Details, Security Adjusted Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Sedol Code, Standard & Poor’s Rating, U.S. State, Years to Maturity, Yield, Yield to Call, Yield to Worst. etc.
- Index Items – Average Coupon, Average Modified Duration, Average Notional Outstanding in US Dollars, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Maturity, Average Yield to Worst, Branding, Index Family, Index Type, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Total Return in US Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.