The S&P U.S. Treasury Bond Index is a broad, comprehensive, market-value weighted index that seeks to measure the performance of the U.S. Treasury Bond market.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 1553 bonds and 130 indices, including various S&P US Treasury Indices (Bills and Bonds) and various S&P/BGCantor Indices.
Some of the data items available include:
- Index Items – Average Coupon, Average Life, Average Modified Duration, Average Price, Average Yield, Average Yield to Worst, Market Capitalization in US Dollars, Notional Outstanding in US Dollars, Number of Constituents, Price Index in US Dollars, Total Return in US Dollars, etc.
- Bond Items – Accrued Interest, Clean Price, Country Code, Coupon, Currency Code, Cusip Code, Daily Price Return, Date of Portfolio, Dirty Price, Effective Maturity Date, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Value, Maturity Date, Modified Duration, Notional Outstanding, Opening Market Value, Yield, Yield to Worst, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 500+ data and 1500 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.