The S&P 500 Dynamic VIX Futures Index dynamically allocates between the S&P 500 Short-Term VIX Futures Index and S&P 500 Mid-Term VIX Futures Index, by monitoring the steepness of the implied volatility curve, to provide a cost-efficient exposure to forward implied volatility.
The S&P 500® VIX Futures Index Series is a suite of investable indices that offers investors directional exposure to volatility through publicly traded futures markets, and seeks to model the outcome of holding a long position in VIX futures contracts.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES currently hosts approximately 70 indices, including:
- S&P 500 Dynamic Vix Futures Index
- S&P 500 VIX Futures 6-Month Index
- S&P 500 VIX Mid-Term Futures Index
- S&P 500 VIX Short-Term Futures Index
Data items available include Gross Index in USD and Excess Return in USD.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.