The S&P/ASX Emerging Companies Index is the premier benchmark to measure the performance of microcap stocks in the Australian equity market. The index provides investors with a tool to effectively analyze characteristics of the microcap segment of the market. The S&P/ASX Emerging Companies index has a maximum quota of 200 securities that are selected based on aggregate total market-capitalization and liquidity criteria.
Key Features and Coverage on RIMES
For this data source, RIMES hosts approximately 160 companies and the S&P/ASX Emerging Companies Index.
Some of the data items available include:
- Company Items: Adjusted Price, Adjustment Factor, Bloomberg Ticker, Cap Range Flag, Country Description, Currency, Cusip Code, Dividend Per Share, Exchange Country, Exchange Rate, Free Float Factor, GICS Industry Level 4 Code, Growth Factor, Investable Market Value in Australian Dollars, Investable Shares Outstanding, Investable Weight in Index (Source), Market Value, Net Return, Next Date of Portfolio, Opening Unadjusted Price, Region Flag, Reuters Identification Code (RIC), S&P Company Global Vantage Key, S&P Index Level ID, Sedol Code, Shares Outstanding, Ticker, Total Return, Unadjusted Price, Value Factor, etc.
- Index Items: Branding, Divisor Factor, Gross Index, Index Family, Index Type, Market Capitalization, Next Day Divisor, Next Day Market Capitalization, Next Day Number of Constituents, Number of Constituents, Price Index in Australian Dollars, Weight Type, etc.
Our Managed Data Services
- Working with 400+ data and 1400 data sets
- Superior data quality and accuracy
- 75,000 index, price & reference data feeds delivered daily
- Fully managed, validated and system-ready feeds
- Data delivered via API or file format for operational or analytical users
- Increase business agility and scalability
- Faster time to quality & market
- Global expert 24/7 support
Looking for specific data?
Get in touch. We can source specific data, just for you.